Deadline: 17 februari, 2021
Analyst to Deloitte M&A Transaction Services
Financial Advisory is the department within Deloitte that offers our clients advice during the transaction process (M&A), including services such as valuation, financial modelling, financial due diligence, commercial due diligence, Sale and Purchase Agreement advice, restructuring support, corporate finance advisory and integration & separation services.
Financial Advisory operates with four main areas, including M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Valuation & Modelling and Integration & Separation Services.
Within M&A Transaction Services, we are looking for analysts who graduate in spring 2021, to join our team in Stockholm.
Work you’ll do
The work is mainly focused on performing financial due diligences for our private equity, as well as strategic clients. The work primarily comprises performance of financial analysis which forms the basis for evaluating an investment and/or manage identified risks of the transaction.
- A graduate degree, MBA/Master's degree or equivalent with good academic results
- An interest in financial analysis and a strong commercial drive
- A strong willingness to be challenged and developed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably a Scandinavian language
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A flexible attitude and can handle stress in a positive way as we sometimes work with short deadlines
How you’ll grow
- Access to a global firm and a powerful network of experienced colleagues
- Great possibilities for you to develop yourself and our business
- Many opportunities for exchange of experiences, training and personal development
- Access to one of the world's largest consultancy organizations, global training programs and specialist networks
- A chance of becoming a key player with a fast growing career, in the national and global consulting arena
- Competitive compensation and benefits
How to apply
Submit your application online, including your CV, university grades and cover letter as soon as possible. Deadline for submission is 17 February 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Kathinka Harasaki, Partner, 070 080 31 08. If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or your application, please contact Johanna Richardsson, Recruiter, 070 080 32 51.
We are looking forward to your application!