Analyst to Deloitte M&A Integration & Separation Services
Financial Advisory is the department within Deloitte that offers our clients advice during the transaction process (M&A), including services such as valuation, financial modelling, financial due diligence, commercial due diligence, sale and purchase agreement advice, restructuring support, corporate finance advisory and integration & separation services.
Financial Advisory operates with four main areas: M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Valuation & Modelling, and Integration & Separation Services. Within M&A Integration & Separation Services, we are looking for an Analyst to join our team in Stockholm.
Work you’ll do
The M&A Integration & Separation team provides integration and separation expertise to strategic clients and private equity. Deloitte has the largest network of dedicated integration and separation practitioners in EMEA, supporting transactions across all industry sectors. In your role you will be:
- Supporting clients to deliver sustainable shareholder returns from integration and separation programmes
- Running the programme management office and supporting the day-to-day management of our engagements
- Preparing management and board reports and presentations on programme status, risks/issues, and decision items
- Supporting the preparation and facilitation of client workshops
- Interacting and working closely with clients’ senior executives
- Working across the whole deal lifecycle, from pre-deal synergy reviews to the development of integration or separation planning and execution
- Supporting initiatives focused on growing Deloitte’s market presence
A successful candidate has these qualities:
- A graduate degree, MBA/Master's degree or equivalent with good academic results
- Strong interest in M&A
- Assertiveness, self-motivation and a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- An analytical approach and an aspiration for continuous learning
- A positive outset on life and a good sense of humour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and a Scandinavian language
- Strong MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- A flexibility to meet peaks of work inherent in the cycle of a deal
- Experience of assisting with the design, development and delivery of projects is meritorious but not a requirement
How you’ll grow
- To be an integral part of a dynamic, growing team of integration and separation experts contributing to successful mergers and divestitures
- A steep learning curve in management advisory, strategic thinking and change management
- Broad integration and separation project exposure across industries and clients
- International exposure through interaction with colleagues, clients and potential investors across the world
- An inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Extensive training and development programmes in technical areas and leadership
How to apply
Submit your application online, including your CV, university grades and cover letter as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Anica Pavlovic, Manager 070 080 20 11. If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or your application, please contact Melissa Landén, Recruiter.
Once you have submitted your application you should receive a confirmation-email. If you do not receive the email, we advise you to apply to the position again. If you have any problems submitting your application, please contact Melissa Landén.